We introduced the Travel Tuesday feature on the diGBlog on December 13, 2012 and since then, we have taken great pleasure in showing off some of the many places and things that continue to make Jamaica the destination of choice for thousands of overseas visitors annually. We’ve taken you on food tours, back to nature and even explored areas that aren’t considered ‘touristy’ but are true gems. This week, we look back at 12 of our most shared posts. Enjoy!
- 10 Interesting Things About Trelawny
- Trelawny: Sightseeing Historical Sites
- 5 Reasons To Visit St. Ann, Jamaica
- Picturesque Portland
- Jamaica: Eat, Play, Stay
- 10 Interesting Things About St. James
- Rafting and Relaxation – The New ‘R & R’
- Jamaica Nice, Jamaica Sweet
- Discover St. Thomas
- The Museums Of Kingston
- Historical Sites In Jamaica – Part 1
- 12 Great Golf Courses In Jamaica
In sharing these posts, our hope has been to encourage more Jamaicans to become ‘tourists’ in their own backyard and enjoy some of the things we tend to think are reserved for our ‘foreign’ guests. If you have been inspired by our Travel Tuesday posts to take a trip of your own, let us know in the comments below, on Facebook or Twitter.