Yesterday, we shared the 15 blog posts that received the most love on social media. As we continue to reflect on the year that was, we decided to also look at the 15 posts that recorded the most hits. Below are our most read posts. As you will see, there are some overlaps with those most shared.
- Child Month 2015 – Keeping Our Children Safe
- Reggae Romance Playlist
- Make A Splash At These Water Parks
- Where Are They Now? Past Miss Jamaica Winners
- ZIKV – The New Mosquito-Borne Virus You Need To Know About
- How The Riverton Fires Affect Your Health
- 6 Things You Should Know About Jesse Royal
- Child Month – 5 Oldest High Schools In Jamaica
- Did Your High School Make The CSEC Grade?
- 22 Jamaican Fashion Designers You Need To Know
- Why Is The Cost Of Electricity So High In Jamaica?
- 5 Facts – Nomination Day To Election Day
- 5 Popular ‘Jamaican’ Fruits And Their Origins
- Champs School Profile – Excelsior High
- 10 Camps & Programmes For Kids & Teens This Summer
More recap posts