Persons can apply for a Tier 2 (general) visa if they have been offered a skilled job in the United Kingdom and if they are from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland.

See this article Immigration Corner | Getting A Visa To Work In The UK for more information about:

  • Sponsorship Requirements
  • Application Dates
  • Fees
  • Length of Stay
  • Details of What the Visa Permits the Holder to Do