(Anyone without a completed application form will not be admitted)
- an appointment;
- correct fee
- method of payment (cash (Jamaican Dollars) or bank draft payable to British High Commission)
- fully completed and signed application form
- a valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining and enough space to insert a visa and any previous passport
- two recent colour passport sized photographs;
- original copies of the supporting documents relevant to your visa type. If you do not provide the full documentation, your application may be refused. You must provide copies of those documents that you wish to be returned. Photocopying facilities are available at the VAC.
All visa applicants must apply in person at the Visa Application Centre In Kingston to have fingerscans and a digital photograph taken. The VAC will not accept application and supporting documents sent by mail or courier.
Visa Application Centre Information
Address: 10th Floor, The Towers, 10 Dominica Drive, Kingston 5
As changes often occur with procedures and policies, it is important to always check the website for up-to-date information on applying for a UK visa.