Here’s links to two online resources provided by agencies of the Government of Jamaica to help start and grow your business.
The Knowledge Resource Centre (KRC) at JAMPRO
Are you looking for current and relevant information to aid your trade and investment ventures? Try the Knowledge Resource Center (KRC) of JAMPRO, an Agency of the Government of Jamaica’s Ministry of Industry, Commerce, Agriculture and Fisheries (MICAF) that ‘promotes business opportunities in export and investment to the local and international private sector’.
- View JAMPRO’s flagship publications
- Browse the Online Catalogue here at jamprokrc.org
- Order Industry Profiles
- Access Export and Investment Databases (Recent Data and Trends)
For more specific requests, you can ask the librarian or make an appointment to discuss the use of KRC.
- Office: JAMPRO Head Office, 18 Trafalgar Road, Kingston 10: M-F 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Telephone: 876-978-7755: M- F 8:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: dobusinessjamaica.com
The Development Bank of Jamaica (DBJ) Entrepreneurial Journey Website
The DBJ provides funding and technical assistance to large projects, as well as micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in recognition of their importance as the engine of economic growth and development, especially in small economies.
Designed with these MSMEs in mind, the DBJ Entrepreneurial Journey mini-site supports business growth through each stage of the business life cycle. The mini-site has information presented in an informative and interactive manner.
The site provides:
- a unique guided user experience
- an insightful business stage assessment
- products specific to user’s needs
The mini-site can be accessed here.