Raymond Pryce – St Elizabeth North Eastern
Raymond Pryce is the incumbent Member of Parliament for the St Elizabeth North Eastern constituency. Here are some more facts about him:
- He was born in Craig Head, Manchester.
- He attended St George’s College in Kingston.
- Pryce is the grandnephew of Jamaica’s first native commissioner of police and former custos of St Catherine, Basil Robinson.
- Prior to being elected MP for the constituency, he was the spokesman for the Consumer Affairs Commission.
- He has been a leading lobbyist for marijuana decriminalisation/legalisation.