The festive season is always busy with various social activities, from staff parties to dinners to concerts. These events are fun, but they can sometimes require a lot of time and money – two commodities that are always in short supply. So, how do you get glam on a budget? After all, you don’t want to be the one to stand out in a negative way by being under-dressed or just plain. We have some information to help you!
Our holiday bloggers Monique and Afayah from Orange Street have created a FREE e-course, How-To Guide to Great Looks for the Holiday, to show you the art of putting together outfits for various holiday events. Designed with the budget conscious fashionista in mind, you will learn simple ways to create the right looks with items you may already have in your closet.
What you will learn
- Style a little black dress for any holiday event.
- Look at basic items in your closet in a new way.
- Substitute items in your closet with the items shown in the examples to achieve the same look.
- Maximize a small closet with a few key pieces.
- Put together holiday looks that are appropriate for corporate events.
- Put together casual but festive looks for going out with friends.
- Put together stunning outfits for New Year’s Eve
You will also have access to a private comment section where you can interact with other participants and ask Afayah and Monique questions.
The course runs until December 31st, 2014, so sign up now.