- Visa Forms at http://evisaforms.state.gov/and http://travel.state.gov/visa/fivi/forms/forrnsJ342.htnil
- Different visa Types at http://travel.state.gov/visa/temp/types/types_1162.html
- U.S. State Department Travel Website (additional visa Information): http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_1750.html
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security: http://www.dhs.gov/dhspublic/theme_home3.jsp
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday 7.30 a.m.-4.00 p.m., except for holidays.
- Changes To U.S. Non-Immigrant Visa Application Service – November 2008
- National Commercial Bank will begin collecting the visa application fee of US$131 instead of Paymaster.
- The US-based Computer Sciences Corporation will begin providing visa information and scheduling appointments through a pay-for-service telephone call centre staffed by operators. The Corporation will also open a self-service website option at a slightly lower cost.
- DHL will begin the Embassy’s official courier company to deliver passports with visas to all successful applicants. DHL will have a counter in the Consular Section waiting room where applicants will make arrangements for delivery of their passports.