We’re back with another great image for Wordless Wednesday.
Much has been said and written about Health Minister Fenton Ferguson’s handling of the current chikungunya (chik v) crisis in Jamaica. Voices from several quarters have called for him to either resign or be sacked. What do you say? See some of the Gleaner stories and letters below and tell us what you think in the comments below or on Facebook or Twitter.
Fenton Ferguson – Sack or Stay?
- Health Minister Admits To Discrepancy With Chikungunya Numbers
- EDITORIAL – Why The PM Should Fire Ferguson
- Ferguson Seeks Help From Diplomatic Community To Arrest Chikungunya
- Sack Ferguson And Setup Emergency Chikungunya Task Force, Says CAPI
- I Am Competent, Says Health Minister
- 10 Questions For Fenton