Within Jamaica, payment for Temporary Resident Visa applications must be made at any branch of the Bank of Nova Scotia in Jamaica. There is a transaction fee of JMD$150 per application. Both copies of the application fee payment receipt must be submitted at the time of application.
Payment for applications originating in Bahamas, Cayman Islands or Turks & Caicos must be made via bank draft payable to “High Commission of Canada”.
- Temporary Resident Visa (Single Entry) CAD $75
- Temporary Resident Visa (Multiple Entry) CAD $150 (Maximum 5 years or to passport expiry, whichever is sooner)
- Maximum Family Rate CAD $400 (Multiple Entry; Family of 3 or more)
Note: “Family” includes the principal applicant and dependents applying at the same time, on one application.
“Dependent” includes the following persons:
- a legally married spouse or common-law spouse
- a son/daughter under 22 years of age who is unmarried and living with the principal applicant
- a son/daughter 22 years of age and over who is a full-time student, has been so since before the age of 22, and is substantially supported by the principal applicant, or who cannot support him/herself due to a medical disability and is substantially supported by the physical applicant
There are NO PROCESSING FEE REFUNDS for withdrawn or refused cases.