- A valid passport with at least 6 months validity remaining, and enough space to insert a visa. Your passport will be examined at the time of your application and relevant sections will be photocopied but it is not necessary for you to surrender your passport.
- Two fully completed and signed application forms. Please check that you have completed the correct form – ‘Application for Cayman Islands Visa’. We cannot accept applications for Cayman Islands visas which are made on any other form.
- Two recent passport sized colour photographs, taken on a plain white background, and glued – not stapled – to your application form
- Job Letter
- Bank Reference
- Children under the age of 18 will be required to produce a birth certificate
- Students applying for a visitors visa are required to produce evidence that they are attending school
- The correct fee (USD $112.20) in the form of a bank draft, payable to the Cayman Islands Government.
- Police Record (persons under the age of 18 will not be required to obtain a police record)
Who Should I Contact With My Enquiries?
If you have not received a decision after four weeks, you may contact the Cayman Islands Visa Office in Jamaica. But you should note that the Cayman Islands Visa Office in Jamaica is not involved in the decision making process.
It helps the Caymanian authorities to assess your application if you can show evidence of your personal circumstances, which may include bank statements, evidence of assets or employment. All documents must be originals. They will be photocopied and returned to you.