Jamaica celebrated her golden anniversary of statehood two years ago, and to mark the momentous occasion, The Gleaner Company launched diGJamaica.com as a free gift to the people of the nation. We marked our second anniversary on Emancipation Day, August 1, but we’re carrying the celebrations through the rest of the month with our Birthmonth Giveaways. That’s right: It’s OUR party, but we’re giving the prizes to YOU! Just think of us as the gift that keeps on giving.
Winning one of these prizes is pretty easy. We’ll post a question on our Facebook and Twitter pages on Wednesdays and Fridays at 1pm and all you have to do is be the first to answer correctly to win. There will be four winners each week, two from Facebook and two from Twitter. See the rules below:
- You must ‘follow’ us on Twitter or ‘like’ us on Facebook to be eligible.
- The first person to post the correct answer along with the corresponding diGJamaica.com link will be declared the winner. The correct link MUST be included to be awarded the prize.
- Each follower/fan can only win ONCE during the promotion.
- If you have won on Twitter, you will be ineligible to win on Facebook, and vice versa.
- If a prize is unclaimed after 30 days, it will be deemed null and void and will be retained by The Gleaner Company.
Look out for the first question tomorrow, Independence Day! Happy diGging 🙂