If your host in Canada is covering your travel expenses, the following are required:

  • Letter of invitation and/or statutory declaration of support
  • Proof of relationship with host, if applicable
  • Proof of immigration status of host(s) in Canada (e.g. copy of Canadian passport, Permanent Resident card, etc,)
  • Letter of employment of host(s) including position, years of service and salary
  • Current bank and/or investment statements of host(s)
  • Most recent available Canada Income Tax “Notice of Assessment” inviting child(ren)