We usually bring you a list of five events to attend or activities to do every weekend, but it’s Christmas day, so we’re in for a very long weekend. As usual, we’ve got you covered!
Have a very merry Christmas and remember to party and drink responsibly.
- GT Taylor’s Christmas Reggae Extravaganza 2014. Venue: Independence Park, St Elizabeth. Admission: $2,000 (regular); $2,500 (after midnight) and $4,000 VIP.
- Sting. Venue: Jamworld Entertainment Complex, Portmore. Admission: $2,000 (general, pre-sold); $3,000 (gate); $6,000 (VIP) and US$5,000 (sky box)
- LTM Pantomime – Princess Boonoonoonoos. Venue: Little Theatre, 4 Tom Redcam Ave, Kingston. Admission: Contact the box office at 926-6129, 926-6603 or 881-8313.
- Experience the Love in Mandeville. Venue: Manchester High School. Admission: $300.
- Classical Showcase – Remembering John Holt. Venue: Biters Garden Restaurant, Bog Walk Bypass.
- Raging Fyah Live – Off the Cliff. Venue: Cliffhanger Restaurant & Lounge, Long Bay, Portland. Admission: $500 (ladies) and $1,000 (gents).
- Laff it Off Comedy Revue. Venue: Theatre Place, Haining Road. Admission: Contact 908-0040.
- Atlantis Paint & Wata Party. Venue: Early Sundaze HQ. Contact 336-5110 for more info.
- Cream of the Crop. Venue: Pearly Beach, Ocho Rios. Admission: General – $1,500 (pre-sold); $2,000 (gate); VIP – $3,000 (pre-sold) and $4,000 (gate). Ticket outlet: Total Gas Station, Ocho Rios
- YUSH Legendary Party. Venue: National Indoor Sports Centre. Admission: General – $3,000 (pre-sold); $3,500 (gate); VIP – $5,000 (pre-sold); $5,500 (gate)
- AquaVue Jamaica Night. Venue: Mystic Ridge Resort, Ocho Rios. Admission: $1,000 (general); $2,000 (VIP). Call 974-9171
- R&B Reggae Concert. Venue: LIME Golf Academy, New Kingston.
- Big Cups Super All-Inclusive Beach Party. Venue: Cable Beach, Portmore. Admission: Click here.