Supplementary visas are required for:

  • Those seeking to work or study in China
  • Those travelling with someone who shares the same passport
  • Those making their visa application in a country or territory other than the country of their nationality

What Do I Need For A Supplementary Visa?

In addition to filling out both the main visa application form and the supplementary visa form, the following are required:

  • An acceptance letter from the university or organization offering the job
  • A medical examination
  • A notification from from the University or organization to be handed in with the visa application