For this Chart of the Week we look at the Comparison of Total Tourist Arrivals, January – June 2010 – 2013.
Tourist arrivals June 2013 review:
- Total cruise ship arrivals 72,054 passengers represents an ~4% increase for June 2013 in comparison to May 2013.
- Total long stay arrivals 186,296 passengers represents an ~16% increase for June 2013 in comparison to May 2013.
- Overall total arrivals for June 2013 represents an ~12% rise over May 2013 230,392 total arrivals.
- Additionally, overall total arrivals for June 2013 is up 1% from 255,121 passengers for June 2012.
- The overall total tourist arrivals for June 2013 258,350 passengers is the highest overall total arrivals recorded for the month of June when compared to the last three years (2010-2013 period).
- The January to June period overall total arrivals of 1,769,018 passengers represents a decline of ~4% from 1,847,544 for the corresponding period in 2012.