Jerk banana with pasta
Diced green bananas
11/2 teaspoons paradise jerk seasoning
1lb dried penne pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
1 orange bell pepper, diced
1/2 medium onion diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup half and half
1/2 cup light sour cream
1. Toss banana with 11/2 teaspoons of paradise jerk seasoning.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Then drip-drain.
3. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add and stir diced peppers, onion and garlic. Cook for three minutes. Add sliced banana. Continue cooking for about three minutes until banana is fully cooked.
4. Reduce heat and stir in half-and-half sour cream and the remaining tablespoon of jerk seasoning. Cook for about five minutes more until the sauce thickens slightly. Then add well-drained pasta. Toss thoroughly while reducing. Allow meal to simmer for five minutes before serving.
– Paradise Catering & Decor Limited