We have seven great spots for our diGLovers for any occasion. Enjoy!
- The Caves, Negril (Westmoreland) – The individually designed and meticulously crafted one-bedroom cottages at this luxury escape are perfect for getting away, just the two of you. Enjoy lush gardens and sweeping sea views. The resort’s signature candle-lit Cave dining and couples saunas and steam rooms are ideal for celebrating memorable moments in a truly sublime ambiance.
- Geejam Hotel, Portland – Be at one with nature in this upscale resort. Choose from the property’s seven double rooms – three deluxe cabins, one suite, and a self-contained three-bedroom villa; relax and unwind at the Healing Spa; dine at the exquisite Bushbar; and work out at the well-appointed gym. There are three wonderful beaches in proximity – Frenchman’s Cove, Blue Lagoon and Geejam Beach.
- Jamaica Inn, Ocho Rios (St Ann) – Retreat to one of the spacious suites or cottages, all with private verandahs and ocean views. Frolic on the beach with complimentary snorkeling, kayaks and sunfish sailing. Take a nap under your own palapa. Dine by candlelight under the stars and dance the night away serenaded by a four-piece band. Get pampered at the Ocean Spa, voted one of the best in the world.
- Goldeneye, Oracabessa (St Mary) – One of the island’s most historic resorts, it is the former home of Ian Fleming, where he wrote all 14 James Bond novels. The one-bedroom villas and lagoon cottages are perfect for honeymoon getaways. Enjoy luxurious accommodations, access to the exclusive Low Cay Beach, delicious in-room and outdoor dining options, and pampering at the FieldSpa.
- Round Hill, Montego Bay (St James) – Upon arrival, enjoy a refreshing rum punch cocktail as you are escorted to your private luxury villa or oceanfront room. Spend your days doing as much or as little as you desire – float hand-in-hand in the warm water, lie side by side for a transformative couples massage, savour a meal by candlelight, and more.
- Strawberry Hill, St Andrew – If you prefer the hills to the beach, this is the spot for you. Nestled in the Blue Mountains, this oasis situated high above the city of Kingston offers plenty of intimacy and privacy, with just 12 cottages on more than 26 acres. Enjoy in-room dining or at the restaurant, have a drink at the charming bar, get pampered at the spa.
- Royalton White Sand Montego Bay, Falmouth (Trelawny) – Enjoy high-end luxury with first-class dining, sumptuous rooms, unlimited food and drink, a splash pool, and fantastic all inclusive services.
Click here for more getaway ideas and check out our Reggae Romance playlist.