BOO! It’s Halloween weekend, so we’ve scared up some fun themed activities for the young, hip and young-at-heart. And if Halloween is not your thing, we’ve still got you covered. Enjoy!
- Trick or treat with the kids today, October 31, at Boo at the Zoo, Hope Gardens & Zoo. From 5pm till you say when, you and the little ones can trick or treat, get scared in the haunted house, or enjoy other activities such as the mummy wrap race, rock climbing, bounce-about and more. Admission: $1,200 presold, $1,500 at the gate. For further information, call 927-1085, 348-1196 or 978-5760 or email bookings@hopezookingston.
- Get spooked with the night tour of the Rose Hall Great House, former residence of the murderous ‘White Witch’ herself, Annie Palmer. What better time to test your mettle against Annie Palmer than Halloween night? We’re sure it will be extra spooktacular tonight! Cost: Adults US$20, children US$10.
- Put on your costume and party it up at Quad Night Club for the Halloween weekend. Tonight is A Nightmare on Elm Street at Sultry Lounge and tomorrow, November 1, is Halloween at Plush. Admission: $1,000 in costume. Call 754-7823 for more information.
- Dance the night away at Reasons – A Night of Endless Love Songs, Jewels International Resort, Port Henderson Road, Portmore, on Saturday, November 1. The night will feature music by DJs Krazy Kris, Señor Daley and Colin Hines. Admission: $800 presold, $1,000 at the gate.
- Savour the flavour at the Bachelor Chef Cookout on Sunday, November 2, at Tiki Hut (formerly Kabana), 12 Hope Road. It’s a family affair, so there will be a fun-filled kiddies village, music and, of course, lots and lots of delicious food! The fun starts at 2pm. Admission: $1500, $2,000 at the gate.