1. Enjoy a weekend of dance courtesy of the Stella Maris Dance Ensemble. The ensemble kicks off its 21st anniversary with a FREE full-length show on Friday, November 7 at 7 pm at the Little Theatre. The shows on Saturday, November 8 and Sunday, November 9, will be in aid of the Franciscan Missionary Sisters, also known as the Blue Sisters. Admission: $1,300 pre-sold; $1,500 at the gate.
2. Listen to the Free Willies Band live at Redbones Blues Café, 1 Argyle Road, New Kingston tonight at 9:30pm. Contact Red Bones at 978-8262 or 978-6091.
3. Watch the High School Water Polo League on Saturday, November 8 at the National Stadium pool. Contact the Amateur Swimming Association of Jamaica (ASAJ) at 920-6229 or 920-6230 for more information.
4. Do your shopping and support the work of the International Proxy Parents (IPP) at the Annual International Bazaar in The Gardens, The Jamaica Pegasus Hotel, New Kingston, from 10am to 5pm on Saturday, November 8.
5. Bid, laugh and drink at the Liguanea Club, New Kingston at the Art Auction, Comedy and Cocktails show on Sunday, November 9, starting at 5pm. Contact the Liguanea Club at 968-3483.