TGIF! We’ve made it to another weekend! What are your plans? If you need some ideas, check out these five options below.
- Eat up! Rib, Roast & Rum is back and better than ever. The all-you-can-eat cookout takes place this evening, November 28, at Knotts Landing, 1 Phoenix Ave. Nyammings start at 5PM. Admission: Adults $3,500 and children $2,500. For more information, call 620-6462.
- Feed your ‘cris’ car obsession at the Automobile Dealers Association of Jamaica (ADA) Motor Show from November 28-30 at the National Arena. On display will be the latest in cars, SUVs and motorcycles from major brand names such as Toyota, Honda, BMW, Volkswagen, Mercedes Benz, Audi, Jaguar, Nissan and more. There will also be a giveaway of a 2015 Honda CBF-150 Invicta motorcycle, valued at $310,000. Admission: Adults $700, children $200.
- Support our student athletes at the Seaforth High Classics on Saturday, November 29, in St Thomas. Contact Andre Anderson at 410-6415 or Wayne Long at 805-6999 for more information.
- Shop til you drop at Market on the Lawn, Sunday, November 30 at Devon House. Get great bargains on art, craft items, clothing, accessories, antiques, furniture, books, vintage items, food, wine and much more.
- Get your praise on at Arts in the Park – Gospel Edition, at Turtle River Park, Ocho Rios, on Sunday, November 30. The event, perfect for a family outing, gets underway at 12 noon. Bring your blankets and chairs. Admission: free. Refreshments on sale.