TGIF! It’s been a stressful week for many of us, especially those in and around the corporate area. Here some ways to unwind this weekend.
- Take in some live jazz and blues tonight at Mikey ‘Silky’ Schloss Live in Concert at The Essence, Kings Plaza. Starting at 9PM. Admission: Free. Call 383-0744 for more info.
- Get in a good stretch with Community Yoga at Palm Drive, Hope Gardens tomorrow at 6:45AM. Contribution: $600 for JAYA and Hope Gardens. Bring a mat or towel.
- Enjoy Word, Sound & Music featuring Andrew Stone tomorrow at Redbones Blues Cafe, Kingston 10, starting at 8:30PM. Special appearance by Mel Cooke and the Akwaaba Drummers. Admission: $800.
- Wow the crowd at Karaoke Saturdays at The Drunken Squid Bar & Grill, Greenwood, Montego Bay, starting at 7:30PM. Call 953-1545 for more info.
- Enjoy some sun, sea, sand and a party with Pura Vida Beach Day at Fort Clarence Beach on Sunday, from 11AM-6PM. Free access to the beach with a flyer and free soup from Andre’s at Fort Clarence. Bring your own drinks. An Appleton Special bottle gets you a surprise!