TGIF! Here’s what’s on for the weekend.
- Join the Zinc Fence Redemption movement as Chronixx and crew continues the Capture Land Jamaica tour. Tonight’s show takes place at St Elizabeth High School (STETHS), starting at 8PM. Tomorrow, they head to Jamaica College, also at 8PM. On Sunday, they wrap up at Oyster Bay in Portland, starting at 6PM. Admission: $1,500; students with ID – $1,000.
- Enjoy live music and great vibes at tomorrow night’s Jamnesia Sessions in Bull Bay, St Thomas. Entry is free as long as you buy something to eat at Shacks.
- Support a great cause at the Kingston City Run on Sunday morning. Registration is now closed for the races, but you can still come out for the health fair and after party.
- Cheer on the next generation of great musicians at the finals of Jamaica’s Best School Band Competition on Sunday at Edna Manley College, starting at 1PM. Admission: $300; students with ID – $100.
- Wuk up at the Rotaract Club of St Andrew’s Tun Ovah Soca Cooler Fete at 21 Sunset Ave, Cherry Gardens, on Sunday, starting at 3PM. Admission: $500. Bring your own bottle!