TGIF! It’s a special weekend as tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. Here are some fun activities to get into.
- JaRIA Friday Mixer, at the Ranny Williams Entertainment Centre. Come out after work tonight and hang out with your friends playing dominoes and listening to sweet reggae music.
- My Jamaican Valentine featuring The Jolly Boys, tonight at Geejam Hotel, Port Antonio. The event starts at 8PM and is reservation only, so call 633-7000 to book your spot.
- I Still Say I Do, at The Garden Theatre, St Andrew High School, 10 Cecelio Ave, St Andrew, starting at 7PM on Valentine’s Day. Featuring Richie Stephens and more. Admission: singles – $3,000; couples – $5,000.
- Stone Love for Lovers – Reggae Month Valentine Dance Party at Ranny Williams Entertainment Centre on Valentine’s Day, starting at 7PM. Dance the night away to selections by Stone Love and Mikey T, featuring Wee Pow from Kool FM. Admission is free.
- Love on the Waterfront at Pier One in Montego Bay, starting at 5PM. Enjoy a romantic dinner menu and live entertainment. Call 286-7208 for reservations.