1/2 chicken cut in small pieces
1 piece pigstail, boiled and cut up
2 cups precooked shrimp
3 tbsp oil
21/2 cups rice
3 tomatoes, chopped
1 cup pumpkin, peeled and cubed
4 cloves garlic, chopped-divided
1tsp black pepper
2 onions, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
3 ribs celery, chopped
1 bay leaf
1 sprig thyme
14oz tin of tomatoes
41/2 cups water
1. Season chicken with black pepper and two cloves garlic.
2. Heat oil in a large pot and brown chicken. Add rice, toast until fragrant.
3. Add all ingredients except shrimp.
4. Bring to a boil, stir, cover and reduce heat. Simmer until chicken and rice are thoroughly cooked.
5. Stir in shrimp until heated.
6. Plate, serve and enjoy!
– From Vibes Cuisine