1 medium Irish potato, cubed
1 medium sweet potato, cubed
1/2 pack firm tofu, cubed
1/2 medium ripe plantain, cubed
1/2 medium onion, finely diced
2tbs parsley, chopped
1tbs fennel, chopped
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1/2 cup lime juice
1/2 cup olive oil
1. Season tofu with lime juice, salt, pepper and half of the parsley. Let sit for 10 minutes.
2. Boil potatoes until just cooked. Let cool.
3. Add potatoes to the seasoned tofu and toss.
4. Add remaining lime juice and olive oil.
5. Top with fennel and parsley.