9 corn on the cob
4 cups water
6 small coco
1 large sweet potato
2 large Irish potato
1 medium sized carrot
2 cups coconut milk
1 large onion
4 stalks scallion
2 stalks thyme
1 Scotch bonnet pepper
Sea salt (to taste)
1. In a large pot, add water and salt and bring to a boil.
2. Remove corn from three cobs and blend with coconut milk.
3. Add the corn purée and coconut milk to the boiling water.
4. Finely chop all seasonings, except pepper and add half to the boiling water.
5. Cut the remaining corn on the cobs in about three or four equal pieces and add to the pot.
6. Dice sweet potato, Irish potato, coco and carrot and place in pot.
7. Allow to boil and then place on low flame for 45 minutes to an hour.
8. Add the remaining seasoning and allow to simmer until done.
Serve hot. Serves: 4