Warning: include(/home/digjamaica/www/m/wp-content/plugins/digjamaica_ext/public/partials/digjamaica_ext-directory_dashboard-shortcode.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/digjamaica/www/m/wp-content/plugins/digjamaica_ext/public/class-digjamaica_ext-public.php on line 195
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/digjamaica/www/m/wp-content/plugins/digjamaica_ext/public/partials/digjamaica_ext-directory_dashboard-shortcode.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear:/home/digjamaica/www/m/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-widget/lib') in /home/digjamaica/www/m/wp-content/plugins/digjamaica_ext/public/class-digjamaica_ext-public.php on line 195
The Jamaica Agricultural Society is an umbrella organization consisting of varied affiliated agriculturally related organizations to include: Jamaica Citrus Growers Association, Pimento Growers Association, Cocoa Industry Board, All Island Cane Farmers Association, Coconut Industry Board, All Island Banana Growers Association, Coffee Industry Board, Jamaica Livestock Association, Ministry of Agriculture Export Division and Sugar Industry Board.
- To foster domestic agricultural production for Jamaican farmers.
- Support research and development in new methodologies and farming techniques in agricultural production and output.
- To encourage "best practices" in agricultural development.
- To foster efficiency and effectiveness in agricultural production, output and distribution.
- Support ventures in agri-business as a means of increasing value added within the agricultural sector.