diGJamaica.com is YOUR resource for need-to-know information about Jamaica. We blog to help you find that information, put it in context or just explain a thing or two, share a fact here or there….you get the picture.
So you know what to expect, this is our plan at this time:
Every day, look for the 6 Things You Need To Know Today. It was 5 Things You Need To Know Today but it’s so popular we decided to add one more. If you miss the news any day, or want to know what to look for, here is a great place to start.
Once a week, we will provide an Image Of The Week, and a Chart Of The Week showcasing two of the strengths of diGJamaica.com.
- Our Image Of The Week comes from The Gleaner‘s incredible archive – the only one of its kind in Jamaica. These images appear on pages of diGJamaica.com and in our Slideshows.
- Our Chart Of The Week comes from the diGJamaica.com/data section – the only place you can find such a large variety of official government data presented graphically in static and motion charts.
Aside from relevant timely posts on a variety of issues, you can look forward to, at minimum:
- Monday Musings as we explore the weekend’s news or hot topical issues
- #TravelTuesday for a virtual trip to a place – a town, district, city, parish or other location as join the global conversation on Twitter.
- #WordlessWednesday where we join bloggers all over the internet who just post a photograph. We don’t post any words explaining it, but your caption comments are welcome!
- Tip Thursday for a “how to” or “DIY” – diGJamaica.com has a slew of “how to” tips that we can introduce you to
- #FiveFactsFriday for bite size facts you need to know about Jamaica. They’ll help you with our diGJamaica Trivia Game too!
We have much more in store so visit us often to stay up to date with the latest and be a part of the community with a shared interest – Jamaica. Please explore our website and let us know if you have questions, comments, suggestions or feedback of any kind – we love hearing from YOU and we will diG up information for YOU!