This election season, diGJamaica has been your hub for all election related information. The big day is here, and we want to continue that trend by directing you to online election results in real time.
Results for the election will be available through the Gleaner’s election site. You can go directly to the results page by clicking here. The Electoral Commission of Jamaica also has a live results page. Click here to view results from the ECJ page.
On the results page you will be able to see the winner for each constituency and other pertinent information regarding the seat including:
- all the candidates
- the voter turnout
- the number of eligible voters
- and the number of ballot boxes counted.
The page also has a feature that keeps track of the total number of seats won by each party across the island. A preview of the results page is below:
For more informative posts based on analysis of election data, read:
- Votes By Party In Each Constituency In 2011 (with Excel download file)
- 2016 Election: Decline In Voter Turnout For Special Services
- Analysis of Voter Turnout – 2011 and 2007 Elections (with Excel download file)
- Vote Margins In The Last Three Elections – 2002, 2007 and 2011 (with Excel download file)
- Numbers To Watch In The 2016 Election (with Excel File Download)
- #JaVotes2016 – The Complete List Of Candidates Up For Election On February 25 (with Excel File Download)
- Vote Margins in the 2011 Election (with Excel File Download)